Monday, September 17, 2012

Go away ss

So is there anyway I can just get away from you, yeah I get it its over, but your memories don't have to fucking linger all the time. I'm so ready to be over you but for almost a year and 5 months of countless trying, you make me wanna say bad things about you, but I'm better then that. I need to find away to clean off my guitar from the together forever you bullshited on there. I really had my life planned around you but all your ever gonna have is commitment issues. Really ss you broke my heart I'm kinda glad that you broke up with me. No matter how much I want you back I'm cutting all ties of you I mean really I deleted your number I unfriended you I deleted all pictures of me and you on my ipod and phone I gave back basically everything including the love I thought you had when I was pregnant :(. Your such a jerk.... so why do I still love you so much, god you make me punch baby lambs and you know how cute baby lambs are.  Fuck well I know you'll never be able to forget me, and honestly it kinda makes me happy ....anyways I'm not gonna be a bitch anymore in this blog but man does it feel good to get it out somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment